Dallas Digital Services is an IT services company that provides a broad range of services in IT Staffing, Data Center Consolidation, Security Threat Remediation and Managed Services.
The company’s proactive approach in its services portfolio provides fast response times, exceptional quality and cost-effective delivery. Dallas Digital Services combines the latest tools, technology and expertise with industry leading best practices to support and manage your projects.
IT RESOURCE SUPPORT
DDS helps clients address their short-term, as well as long-term, staffing requirements. Our resources are highly skilled in a broad range of technologies including:
- Microsoft, Linux, UNIX
- Storage Technologies; NetApp, Hitachi, Dell/EMC, Infinidat, HPE, and more
- Networking; Mellanox, Cisco, Arista
- Cloud: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, and more
- Staffing options with On-shore, Near-shore, and Off-Shore resources
DDS IoT consultants help navigate the technology layers, which all play a role in the path from simply connected “things” to applications and business process that effectively utilize the data.DS IoT consultants help navigate the technology layers, which all play a role in the path from simply connected “things” to applications and business process that effectively utilize the data.
- IoT Devices: Device, Actuator and Sensor Data Transport and Data Collection
- IoT Gateway: Data Aggregation and Cleansing
- IoT Platform: Connecting Data to Business Applications and Data Visualization
SECURITY THREAT ASSESSMENT
75% of data breaches are caused by an external attacker, and the average cost of a data reach has risen to over $4M. Our partners have the expertise to assist with IT security threat remediation.
- Identify security issues
- Remediate issues
- Managed Remediation Service
DATA CENTER SERVICES
- Rack and Stack
- Cabling labeled and pulled
- Custom cables - Patch panels and test equipment
DATA CENTER CONSOLIDATION & REFRESH
Utilizing orchestrator tools and expert services to perform:
- Program Management
- Workload Migrations (P2V, V2V)
- NAS and Content Migrations (Filer, Volume, Gateway)
- Block and SAN Migrations (Array or Host Based, Switch Consolidation, Port)
- Database Migrations (DB upgrade, Cross DBMS)
- Technical Consultants that include on-shore, near-shore, off-shore and hybrid models
- Managed Services that include fully managed technology refresh as fixed or consumption based pricing.
PROJECT CHALLENGES WE HELP OVERCOME
- Oversight (Missing the big picture of all projects/status)
- Efficiency (Too much time spent on status, reports, email, meetings)
- Consistency (New team members with different tools, & methods = different results)
- Insight (Lack of insight into the detailed status)
- Transition (Team member departs or takes vacation and things fall apart)
- Accountability (Lack of visibility that tasks are completed done and in the right order)
"These challenges are created or exacerbated by an over-reliance on use of spreadsheets to track project status/progress."